Your Ad Here

WHAT DO YOU WORRY ABOUT?

TRAPS: Admit to worrying and you could sound like a loser. Saying you never worry doesn’t sound credible.

BEST ANSWER: Redefine the word ‘worry’ so that it does not reflect negatively on you.

Example: “I wouldn’t call it worry, but I am a strongly goal-oriented person. So I keep turning over in my mind anything that seems to be keeping me from achieving those goals, until I find a solution. That’s part of my tenacity, I suppose.”
KEYWORDS:WHAT DO YOU WORRY ABOUT,HR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS,GENERAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS,INTERVIEW ANSWERS,TECHNICAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS,COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS,MANAGEMENT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS,SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS,HR QUESTIONS ANSWERS,HR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS,HR QUESTIONS,INTERVIEW QUESTIONS,FREQUENTLY ASKED HR QUESTIONS,HR QUESTIONS,HR QUESTIONS FOR FRESHERS,COMPANY INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2leep.com